What is the “House of Biscuits”?
- The House of Biscuits is a Subscription based service, made with biscuit enthusiasts in mind. Each month, you will receive a selection of the UK's finest biscuits from the household name “Farmhouse Biscuits”, who pride themselves on traditionally baked goods to give you the true taste of Britain.
How does it work?
- It’s simple! Firstly, you can subscribe by clicking here to sign up for your monthly delivery of baked heaven. From there, we hand pick various products for our customers and post them straight to your doorstep.
What will I receive with each box?
Each customer will receive:
- 5 full size biscuit packets
- Information detailing each biscuit, including ingredients.
- Free Delivery
What is your refunds policy?
- Due to the perishable nature of the products we provide, we cannot offer a full refund once the package has been dispatched. However, we are here to help, so if you are dissatisfied with the products or something has gone wrong, please get in touch by emailing us at [insert email] and we will be more than happy to assist you.
How do I cancel my subscription?
There’s absolutely no obligation or tie in at all. To cancel your subscription at any point just email
Can I just pause my subscription for a month or so?
Of course! We know how things can change. If you need some time out but want to come back just email us at and let us know.
When can I expect to be charged for my monthly subscription?
You’ll be billed monthly, on the anniversary of when you signed up. When first setting up your subscription, you will pay your first month at the point of checkout, this will then renew automatically on the same date each month, depending on the day you signed up.
I ordered a box after the 10th of the month, when can I expect delivery?
Boxes ordered after the 10th would be delivered on the following month. For example, were you to order a box on the 11th May, your box won’t be dispatched until the 15th of June. Whilst we are certain many would not like to wait a whole month to tuck in to their tasty treats, this structure is put in place due to stock management of the products. Therefore we require a cut off point on all orders to ensure we run efficiently as possible and all of our customers goods arrive on time. However, should you have any special requirements or questions, feel free to get in touch; we will be more than happy to help.
My box hasn’t arrived by the 15th of the month. What should I do?
We dispatch the boxes on the 15th, or if the 15th is a weekend or bank holiday, the next working day, so please allow for a couple of days after the 15th. Although the vast majority of orders will arrive on time, boxes can take up to 7 working days to be delivered in the UK, especially if a weekend falls in between the dispatch date and the delivery date. We ask that our customers give us the benefit of the doubt and allow for any unexpected lateness. Should you feel there is an error or your order is later than deemed acceptable, please do get in touch, and we will look to rectify the issue.
What do I do if I don't receive my box?
Sometimes delays happen, whether that be due to a postage or human error. If your box has not arrived within 5 working days of expected delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do what we can to help.
Where do you deliver to?
For now, we only delivery to the UK. Whilst we would love for this to change in the future. There are no plans in place as of yet.
How long does postage take?
Usually, this takes between 2-3 days. If you have signed up before the 10th of the month, your box will be dispatched on the 15th, but occasionally this can take longer (see the above “Its the 15th and my box still hasn't arrived, please help!” for more information on this), however, we will do our best to ensure you receive your box on time.
How much do you charge for delivery?
In a nutshell, we don't! Delivery is included free of charge with your subscription.
I'm allergic to certain food items, will the biscuits in the box be suitable for me?
All of our biscuits come with the ingredients listed and are packed separately to avoid any cross contamination. We do also regularly include gluten-free and sugar biscuits among our monthly selections. However, despite the greatest care to ensure we disclose any potential allergens the biscuits may have, we cannot guarantee the products will be allergen free.
Some of the items in the box arrived damage, can you help?
Of course! Get in touch with our team at email@example.com and we will do what we can to help.